SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1730174909
Locations: Mesa, AZ
The VIP upholsterer will work under minimal supervision; sew, foam, design and upholster high quality aircraft seats, trim, panels and install flooring materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upholstery Technician highly experienced in sewing.
- Must have knowledge of various styles of stitching including Baseball stitch, Top or French stitch, Single Stitch and Double stitch.
- Must have experience Cutting leather and fabric, Covering or applying upholstery.
- Must have strong lay-out skills and covering experience.
- Must have experience covering panels, headliners, side walls, surging carpet.
- Must be knowledgeable in different types of materials like leathers, suede, upholstery fabric, and sheepskin.
- Minimum 3 years of Aircraft Upholstery experience required.
- Flexibility with shift work
- High school diploma/GED.
- Advanced knowledge of cabinetmaking processes and products.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate
- Upholsterers will be asked to complete a written practical on day 1.
About Our Client:
Our partner is one of the nation’s biggest and best corporate aviation MRO's, with locations in Cleveland, Mesa, Orlando, and Las Vegas. Providing full service capabilities in maintenance, avionics, interiors, paint, parts sales, and mobile maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024