NDT Tech II
SpecificationsReference Number: 141316
Locations: Tulsa, OK
In a team oriented environment, performs all tasks in area of responsibility in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies and installations are built to type design data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions: 1. Performs non-destructive tests (NDT) and determines product acceptability to the authorized limits of the NDT level obtained in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures. 2. Records, organizes and evaluates test results and enter results into applicable documents. 3. Ensures compliance to all radiation safety rules and regulations and provides protection to self and others during testing. 4. Maintains equipment and assures calibration for tests to be performed. 5. Maintains inventory control of area equipment.
- Additional Functions: 1. Works with and assists other NDT Technicians as required. 2. Coordinates NDT inspection workload according to priorities, efficiency and cost effectiveness. 3. Provides technical assistance to subordinate level NDT technicians. 4. Performs process control on area inspection equipment. 6. Performs exposure room interlock safety checks, establishes radiation safety barriers, zeros pocket dosimeters, operates radiation survey meters and completes applicable survey logs and forms. 7. Performs automated ultrasonic C-scan inspection of composite parts. 7_2. Must be available to work any shift. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. 3 years related technical experience required. 1 year NDT experience on determining product acceptability required. Proficiency in blueprint reading/interpretation and shop mathematics required. MAUS-V, Phase Array, automated C-scan operation experience preferred. NDT Level II Certification in two (2) disciplines required. Documentation is required. to meet the training and experience hours. NDT Level II minimum requirements in one (1) discipline required. Documentation is required. to meet the training and experience hours. ASQ certificate (American Society for Quality) preferred.
- MAUS experience along with UT (Ultrasonic), ET (Eddy Current), and PT (Penetrant) certification is preferred.
- Other Requirements: 1. Method Level II Formal Training Hours for Certification
- PT 32, MT 32, ET 80, UT 80, and RT (Film or non-film) 80
- Method Level II Experience Hours for Certification
- PT 400, MT 530, ET 800, UT 800, and RT (Film or non-film) 800
- Method Level II Formal Training Hours Minimum Requirements
- PT 16, MT 24, ET 50, UT 70, and RT (Film or non-film) 70
- Method Level II Experience Hours Minimum Requirements
- PT 300, MT 430, ET 700, UT 700, and RT (Film or non-film) 700.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024