NDT Tech I
SpecificationsReference Number: 141319
Locations: Tulsa, OK
In a team oriented environment, performs all tasks in area of responsibility in a timely and efficient manner to ensure aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major assemblies and installations are built to type design data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Functions: 1. Perform non-destructive tests (NDT) and determine product acceptability to the authorized limits of the NDT level obtained in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures. 2. Record, organize and evaluate test results and enter results into applicable documents. 3. Ensure compliance to all radiation safety rules and regulations and provide protection to self and others during testing. 4. Maintain equipment and assure calibration for tests to be performed. 5. Maintain inventory control of area equipment.
- Additional Functions: 1. Work with and assist other NDT Technicians as required. 2. Perform process control on area equipment. 3. Must be available to work any shift. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Competency in the use of all job related tools & equipment required. Proficiency in blueprint reading/interpretation and shop mathematics required. ASQ certificate (American Society for Quality) preferred.
- NDT Level II Certification in one (1) discipline required. Documentation is required. to meet the training and experience hours.
- Other Requirements: 1. Method Level II Formal Training Hours for Certification
- PT 32, MT 32, ET 80, UT 80, and RT (Film or non-film) 80
- Method Level II Experience Hours for Certification
- PT 400, MT 530, ET 800, UT 800, and RT (Film or non-film) 800.
- MAUS experience along with UT (Ultrasonic) certification is preferred
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024