Process Oven Operator
SpecificationsReference Number: 15146BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to operate process ovens to produce parts and components for operational aircraft applications. Perform any of the detailed work operations required to be completed in these areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the required preparation, setup and operation of computer controlled process ovens that are varied and moderately complex to complex in scope to produce parts and components for aircraft applications.
- The level of work requires experience and sound judgment.
- Reviews work orders, planning work instructions, operations manuals and other documentation to define the required procedure for attaching instrumentation to the work piece.
- Assembles thermocouple wires and vacuum lines and attach to the work piece as prescribed in the work instructions.
- Loads the process oven or autoclave manually using loading racks or by use of powered lift devices and checks thermocouples or vacuum lines for proper installation.
- Secures door, initiates the operational sequence manually or by initiating the automatic controls to adjust oven times, temperature, and pressure for autoclave operations.
- Monitors oven operations, records time and temperature setting, monitors vacuum levels, and gauge readings per specifications. Removes parts after specified time.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) to four (4) or more years experience in annealing, curing and bonding of metallic and nonmetallic parts for aircraft applications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024