Component Overhaul Technician
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-8000902989
Locations: Grand Prairie, TX
Components Overhaul Technician will disassemble, clean, inspect and reassemble helicopter components utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturers technical data and FAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service in the performance of maintenance,
- repair and overhaul of helicopter powertrain components with the highest standards for flight safety, quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluation and performance of necessary task.
- Ability to utilize technical data and follow verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail during the performance of the job.
- Ability to interact with customers.
- Disassembly, cleaning, inspection and reassembly of helicopter components utilizing hand tools, shop equipment and special tools in accordance with manufacturers technical data and FAA regulations.
- 3+ years of components overhaul experience
- Airframe license is preferred.
- Need to have a heavy knowledge of Bell and Air Bus components.
- Must have general knowledge in the use of hand tools and shop equipment
- Must have good communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is an FAA Repair Station that specializes in helicopter overhaul and repair service center. They are a Bell and Eurocopter Approved Customer Service Facility.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024