SpecificationsReference Number: 14995BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to train to properly prepare detail parts for processing through a computer controlled oven and/or autoclave pressure chamber to produce aircraft parts for operational aircraft applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in performing the required preparation, setup and operation of computer controlled autoclave ovens that are varied and simple to moderately complex to complex in scope to produce parts and components for aircraft applications. The level of work requires sound judgment.
- Follows verbal and written work instructions, operations manuals and other documentation to define the required procedure for attaching instrumentation to the workpiece.
- Assembles thermocouple wires and vacuum lines and attach to the workpiece as prescribed in the work instructions.
- Loads the autoclave and/or oven manually or by use of powered lifting devices and checks thermocouples or vacuum lines for proper installation.
- Secures door and assists in initiating the operational sequence manually or by initiating the automatic controls to adjust temperature and/or pressure.
- Records time and temperature setting and gauge readings and removes parts after specified time.
- Assists in Identifying and selecting tooling to support the shop floor
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in Autoclave Operations or bonding of metallic and nonmetallic parts for aircraft applications
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024