A&P Mechanic - TN
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2133465094
Locations: Nashville, TN
Looking for A&P Mechanics in Nashville, TN!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have 3-5 years Corporate aircraft exp.
- Must be experienced on any of the following airframes: Lear, Hawker and Phenom.
- Will be performing scheduled/non scheduled maintenance and phase inspections. Will be doing depot work so must have a knowledge of the aircraft from nose to tail. Candidate should have good solid corporate aircraft experience and an A&P License is required.
- 5+ years’ avionics installing experience
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Tool box MUST be SHADOWED and tools ETCHED
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024