Tool Storage Attendant A
SpecificationsReference Number: 14977BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to receive, store, and issue hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment to support production requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs tasks that are moderate to complex requiring experience and judgment to complete.
- Works under limited supervision and determines plans and actions from standard procedural alternatives.
- Receive, stores and issues tools, machine tool fixtures, dies, measuring devices and other like items used in the production process.
- Records tools what tools are issued to stakeholders and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment. Takes periodic inventory and requisitions stock.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment.
- Reports damaged, worn out or missing tools and equipment using computers to enter transactions, validate information and maintain database.
- Presets tools to specified setting and otherwise sets up tools for use by production stakeholders.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Cleans, oils, and performs minor repairs on tools, sharpens drill bits and other cutting tools as required.
- Ensures that all items requiring calibration are checked and calibrated per schedule or otherwise as required.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Delivers tools or equipment to workers. Marks and identifies tools and equipment.
- Disposes of obsolete or surplus tools and equipment in accordance with established procedure.
- High school or GED plus completion of advanced vocational-technical training course or equivalent and four (4) to seven (7) years of work experience. Commercial Driver's License (CDL) may be required dependent upon driving duties assigned.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024