Configuration Management Coordinator
SpecificationsReference Number: 15035BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies comprehensive knowledge of administrative concepts, practices and procedures and a detailed knowledge of industry standards and government regulations related to performing complex specialized function-related administrative/clerical tasks related to tracking and documenting proposed product design changes. Coordinates recording of modifications for management control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and accomplishes a complete range of assignments and tasks within the configuration management discipline that are varied and complex requiring considerable experience and judgment.
- Performance of these tasks requires the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques. Work is accomplished under limited supervision and with a high degree of independence.
- Confers with manufacturer or customer representatives to communicate and explain the change reporting procedure, and prepares change authorization and documentation for approval by company and subcontractor personnel.
- Reviews proposed part design changes and exhibits to prepare report of effect on overall product for management action.
- Conducts research and compiles information for reports, reviews status of projects, coordinates meetings, prepares status reports and documents.
- Confers with department managers to obtain additional information or to interpret policies and procedures for reporting changes in product design.
- Acts as an information source on configuration management issues. Audits subcontractor's inspection or technical document preparation procedure to verify compliance with contract requirements.
- Prepares or coordinates the activities of personnel preparing manual or automated records of part design change documents and first article configuration inspection.
- Assists in development, implementation and administration of company configuration management policies and programs and provides guidance, interpretation and administrative assistance as required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED plus an Associate Degree or equivalent education or training.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024