Configuration Management Coordinator
SpecificationsReference Number: 15035BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies comprehensive knowledge of administrative concepts, practices and procedures and a detailed knowledge of industry standards and government regulations related to performing complex specialized function-related administrative/clerical tasks related to tracking and documenting proposed product design changes. Coordinates recording of modifications for management control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and accomplishes a complete range of assignments and tasks within the configuration management discipline that are varied and complex requiring considerable experience and judgment.
- Performance of these tasks requires the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques. Work is accomplished under limited supervision and with a high degree of independence.
- Confers with manufacturer or customer representatives to communicate and explain the change reporting procedure, and prepares change authorization and documentation for approval by company and subcontractor personnel.
- Reviews proposed part design changes and exhibits to prepare report of effect on overall product for management action.
- Conducts research and compiles information for reports, reviews status of projects, coordinates meetings, prepares status reports and documents.
- Confers with department managers to obtain additional information or to interpret policies and procedures for reporting changes in product design.
- Acts as an information source on configuration management issues. Audits subcontractor's inspection or technical document preparation procedure to verify compliance with contract requirements.
- Prepares or coordinates the activities of personnel preparing manual or automated records of part design change documents and first article configuration inspection.
- Assists in development, implementation and administration of company configuration management policies and programs and provides guidance, interpretation and administrative assistance as required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED plus an Associate Degree or equivalent education or training.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024