SpecificationsReference Number: EB-2499752805
Locations: North Little Rock, AR
Seeking 5 Axis CNC Programmer for assignment in Little Rock, AR. Will be working on a HAAS 5 axis machine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates engineering drawings/3D models and determines the most cost effective method of machining including developing tooling and holding fixtures as necessary.
- Programs CNC machines, using post processors data such as MasterCam and Catia to produce a wide variety of machine parts working from engineering 3D models, 2D drawings/graphics, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Determines dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools and program machine speeds and feed rates to provide for maximum production.
- Communicates the intent of the CNC program/sequence of setup to CNC Operators and resolves constraint issues between Design and Production.
- Performs CATIA part searches, analyze discrepancies which may require discussions with engineering and/or planning.
- Provides set-up instructions and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Revises program to eliminate errors, omissions or engineering revision.
- Communicates engineering errors, via documented process
- Uses micrometers, depth gages, calipers and other measuring tools (measure parts) to determine if they are per approved engineering data (3D models or 2D drawing/graphic).
- Acts as technical specialist between engineering and planning in the development of the part to be manufactured.
- Determine material sizes to be used by planning in the machining of the parts to maximize production.
- Saves/Updates programming data file on company designated drive for backup capability and access by other programmers.
- Observes all safety procedures when developing program to ensure safe operation of the machines.
- Seeking candidate that can work with Catia and Master Cam possible 2nd shift.
About Our Client:
Family owned, rich heritage for pushing the boundaries of design, innovation and technological advancements. Our client is the leader in manufacturing and sales of both fighter jets and business aircraft. The Little Rock Completion Center is among the best equipped and most efficient in the world -- the envy of the completion industry. The facility is dedicated to supporting the premier corporate jet product line and operates as a “one-stop shop,” servicing all Falcon models with inspections, maintenance and repair needs.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024