L-4 Composites Tech
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1263552798
Locations: Kansas City, MO
Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, replace, and rebuild composite parts
- • Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
- • Accomplish wet lay-up repairs
- • Accomplish elevated temperature repairs
- • Understand quote process
- • Knows all standard chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their associated MSDS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- • Ability to read and interpret documents as well as communicate effectively with other maintenance and support personnel at all levels regarding job related issues.
- • Must have knowledge of fundamental maintenance operations and practices and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- • Ability to perform basic and intermediate mathematical functions.
- • Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- • Meet all regulatory requirements per FAR 65.
- • Proficiency in relevant specialty of aircraft.
About Our Client:
Founded in 1970 with a commitment to excellence, our client has been exceeding customer expectations in safety, quality, regulatory compliance, on-time delivery and value for over 45 years. They are investing in new processes and systems to improve their operational performance and quality while minimizing costs to our customers. In recognition of their achievements, our client was presented with the Aviation Week 2016 MRO of the Year Award (Leading Independent Organization) for development of a full-service program that delivered to our customers accelerated, simplified fleet integration of highly standardized aircraft with full regulatory compliance and technical uniformity.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024