SpecificationsReference Number: 15027BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies expert and specialized knowledge of the REACH program and related material restriction/prohibitions to contribute to the development of new techniques and concepts related to the design, development, testing, manufacturing and certification of aircraft structures, component parts and related component systems and subsystems for operational aircraft. Recognized as the resident expert in the engineering discipline within the Company. Candidate will be required to Administer the REACH program, submit and interpret exposure scenario reports, and work closely with safety, vendors, customers, and European Authorities as required in this capacity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops design and analytical solutions to complex or unusual problems or assignments requiring considerable ingenuity and innovation requiring substantial modification to current engineering protocols.
- Applies expert engineering knowledge to design and develop aircraft structures, power plant component parts, mechanical and electrical systems and subsystems for commercial, military, executive, general aviation, or special purpose applications on operational aircraft.
- Conducts analytical studies on engineering proposals to develop design for products. Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal. Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems and develops design.
- Provides technical leadership and oversight to the assigned engineering staff. May function as the single point of contact for customers on assigned projects related to REACH. May function as Project Manager on large or complex projects.
- Represents the Company to current or prospective customers or vendors on technical matters related to the job assignment or technical specialty.
- Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. Bachelor level degree in appropriate engineering discipline, master level degree preferred, or equivalent and ten (10) plus years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional Engineer Certification is strongly desired.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024