Sr. Electrical/Avionics Engineer
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1625733419
Locations: Grand Prairie, TX
Seeking a Sr. Electrical/Avionics Engineer (Contract) to join our team in Grand Prairie, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for supporting design, system integration and installation of Avionics/Electrical systems.
- Seeking 3-6 years of experience directly related to the Avionics/Electrical Systems with at least 6 months of this experience in the last year.
- Prefer Airbus Helicopters previous experience.
- AutoCad experience required.
- Education Requirements:
- Master's degree (MS) in Electrical Engineering required or in lieu of Master's degree a Bachelor's degree and two additional years of experience. (5-8 years directly related experience.)
About Our Client:
As a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services our client offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Our client is a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, they provide the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024