Material Handler I
SpecificationsReference Number: 15059BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
The Material Handler I is responsible for assisting in the shipping and receiving department in numerous functions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kit production and service orders from warehouse inventory.
- Perform cycle counts and inventory adjustments, complete material put away and issue, pick up and deliver materials from production storage areas.
- Provide customer service for stakeholders with warehouse or shipping needs.
- Bag and tag parts, load and unload trucks
- Assemble and pack/unpack containers for shipping/receiving
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Shipping/Receiving experience a plus
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Experience with warehouse system software (SAP preferred)
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024