SpecificationsReference Number: 15033BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies fundamental knowledge of basic principles, theories, concept and industry practices and standards to cost accounting information which provide detailed cost information not supplied by general accounting systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and accomplishes a complete range of assignments and tasks that are varied and complex within the area of financial or cost accounting that require using considerable experience and judgment. Performance of these tasks requires the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
- Compiles and sorts documents such as, invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions. Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, costs of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items. Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy. Reconciles bank statements.
- Monitors loans and accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date. Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures. Reviews computer printouts against manually kept ledgers and makes corrections.
- Calculates individual items such as labor, material, and time costs. Calculates relationship of sales or revenues to cost, and overhead expenditures.
- Examines records such as time and production sheets, payrolls, operations charts and schedules, to obtain data for calculations. Prepares reports showing total cost, selling prices, or rates profits.
- Associate level degree in accounting or equivalent from a technical or business school and seven (7) or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024