Cost Accountant I
SpecificationsReference Number: 15032BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies fundamental knowledge of basic principles, theories, concept and industry practices and standards to cost accounting information which provide detailed cost information not supplied by general accounting systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solves problems in the cost accounting discipline of limited scope and complexity following established procedures and practices.
- Performs work under close to moderate management direction. Performs studies and collects data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyzes data obtained, records results and report to management.
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing planned, estimated and/or standard costs to actual production costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzes audits of costs and prepares reports.
- Compiles cost information to be used in operating budget preparation.
- Completes management reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting, Finance or another appropriate discipline from four-year college or university
- Zero (0) to three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (___) ___-____
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024