Composite Technician Assistant
SpecificationsReference Number: 15018BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to fabricate, rework and repair metallic or nonmetallic bonded parts for operational aircraft applications. Performs any of the detailed work operations required to be completed in this area of specialization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs bonding of metallic or nonmetallic materials to fabricate parts for aircraft applications using products and processes are varied but generally not complex in scope. The level of work performed requires some skill and experience. Works under regular supervision applying standard procedures and solutions to meet work requirements. Priorities are determined by management.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications sketches, job orders, planning documents and engineering drawings. Determines equipment requirements and the method and sequences of operation to be followed in fabrication of parts using materials such as graphite, fiberglass, plastic, boron, flock, mat, epoxy resins, rubber and like materials.
- Plans, lays out, fabricates and builds adhesive bonded assemblies of metallic and nonmetallic composite materials. Fabricate composite and metal parts into subassemblies for the purpose of prefitting in preparation for bonding/curing in presses, ovens, and autoclaves.
- Lays out, prefits, assemble and performs lay-up on a variety of metal to metal and composite bonded assemblies. Fits core in panels where close tolerances are required for installation of details for completion of assembly. Performs vacuum bagging for Autoclave cures up to 100 psi.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Selects tooling and materials compatible with the processing techniques identified in the work instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of metallic and nonmetallic bonding, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024