Production Control Expediter II
SpecificationsReference Number: 14955BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies intermediate knowledge of inventory control processes, and advanced knowledge of the kitting process as prioritized by the production schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and accomplishes a complete range of assignments and tasks that are varied and moderately complex, pertaining to expediting of parts, status and control of inventory, equipment, material, tools and services.
- Attend production / Scheduling meetings to discuss workload, highlight material issues, coordinate and prioritize respective workloads to ensure customer delivery dates and business targets are met.
- Perform data maintenance and maintain notes/dates in the system regarding status and issues associated with the repair of units.
- Perform PC Open, PC Close transactions and ensure all materials have been issued to the orders and all operations have been confirmed prior to Technically Completing Service Order.
- Coordinate with production supervision to release planning, labor and materials into work through job order stock control and order release management, the printing and release of order paperwork as per the schedule.
- Liaise with scheduling to notify when schedule adjustments are required based on manufacturing/repair inputs.
- On manufacturing orders, ensure that all part tags are completed accurately and shelf life information is captured as required, and Goods Receipt the Production Orders to stock in accordance with production schedules and commitments.
- Produce shortage reports and review with leads and product managers to determine the effect of material shortages on the production schedule.
- Communicate Outside Process (OSP) shortages and critical material requirements with MRP Controller, Scheduling, Purchasing, Section Leads, and Product Managers.
- Track critical shortages and update / communicate critical shortage reports to provide priority to receiving and warehouse.
- Identify, communicate Quality Notification delays. Modify demand allocations for specific jobs as required.
- Work with Engineering as needs arise to identify the need to modify the standard bills of materials.
- Amend usage decisions/ errors in inspection lots and warehouse returns. Initiate new part set ups, as required, for items not previously procured.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory in warehouse or non-warehouse managed locations and cycle count activity.
- Assist operations in problem solving issues as they pertain to labor and materials:
- -Review pick list, TR dates and stock requirements/allocations to ensure material issues from stores are completed in a timely manner according to job priorities and material availability, liaising with the warehouse staff and manager.
- - Control and processing of structural component swaps/RERE process and ensuring system transaction and documentation traceability.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) to four (4) years supply chain experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024