A&P Mechanic (Completions)
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-5413050653
Locations: Little Rock, AR
3+ years' maintenance experience on Corporate Aircraft
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, test, modify, troubleshoot, repair and inspect aircraft mechanical and propulsion systems on the aircraft. Operate a wide assortment of test equipment and tooling. Interpret technical manuals and engineering data to support tasks. Complete assigned tasks within the allocated man-hour budgets and on schedule while maintaining quality standards and performing the tasks within the guidelines of all safety and regulatory regulations and requirements.
- High school diploma or GED
- A&P Preferred
- Able to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Understanding of airframe systems such as: basic electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, flight controls and engines.
- Must have required tools.
- Able to work on maintenance stands, extending to 25 feet
- Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Occasional travel required
- No tools required
About Our Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024