Quality Engineer I
SpecificationsReference Number: 14983BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies advanced knowledge of principles, theories and concepts and industry standards and practices to the planning, coordination and improvement of the production processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions to problems of moderate scope and complexity requiring judgment and ingenuity working within established standards and procedures relative to planning and directing activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products. Management applies general direction to the results expected and reviews completed work for soundness and accuracy.
- Conducts analytical studies on simple to moderately complex engineering proposals to develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation. Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal. Confers with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems.
- Devises sampling procedures, designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Establishes programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility. May perform on site quality audits of vendors for initial qualification, maintaining vendor qualification and quality problem resolution.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Experience may be substituted for the formal education and training requirements in this section at the discretion of management. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university ans zero (0) to three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with SAP, Solumina, and CATIA V5 preferred
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024