Sr. Avionics Technicians - OKC
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-9060934892
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
Removes, repairs, modifies, services and installs avionics components. Assembles, solders, connects and inter-wires electronic components. Performs wire routing, clamp and tie. Performs operational and functional check-outs of aircraft systems and sub-systems. Performs continuity checks and hot pin checkout. Support and assists aircraft mechanic and other team members as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Safety and Compliance policies and procedures;
- Consistently meets all requirements for skill, product reliability and appearance;
- Performs assigned duties with sustained accuracy, speed, and quality;
- Capable of acquiring and applying technical information;
- Works in cooperation with others to advance company goals;
- Helps to promote a positive team attitude;
- Has ability to follows verbal and written instructions with moderate supervision;
- Must be able to work variable shifts as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Requires completion of a technical school or on-the-job training of 4 years
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Compliance Issues
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb/ascend ladders using hands, feet and legs to balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, color perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is subject to environmental conditions. Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- The employee is frequently required to function in close quarters, crawl spaces and shafts that could cause claustrophobia.
About Our Client:
Local MRO and Modification Center supporting specialized DoD and Government fleet operations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024