SpecificationsReference Number: 14869BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge to fabricate honeycomb core flat panels material for aircraft parts applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate honeycomb core flat panels using hand tools, hydraulic presses and process ovens and other like equipment.
- Reviews work orders, planning and other work instructions to determine material and tool requirements, and the sequence of work operations.
- Assemble the required material and assemble panel and core material into a completed assembly.
- Cut to required size and trim excess material as required.
- Operates hydraulic presses to fabricate material used in production of detail parts.
- Examines finished parts and trim to ensure conformance to specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to use small hand tools and machinery
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024