Avionics Tech Mid Level 1-3 years
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-8645203087
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
The Mid Level Avionics technician (1-3 years of experience) is responsible for effectively performing R&E routine work associated with heavy aircraft A, B, C and D checks. (Primarily working on regional jets)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Within budgeted or estimated time, repair, modify, install, and perform routine maintenance of all Avionics systems with accuracy and with minimal assistance.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and company.
- Apply deductive reasoning to troubleshoot and repair and/or check complex systems.
- Properly utilize Avionics test equipment to perform systems test and keep abreast of new and advanced test equipment and the use of such equipment.
- Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
- Keep leadership and coworkers apprised of work progress and/or problems.
- Accurately document work performed as set forth by company and customer maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format.
- Prepare routine reports and correspondence.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- Take immediate corrective action regarding unsafe conditions.
- Operate ground support equipment e.g. power carts, HiReach, etc. as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-3 years previous experience required.
- Must have CRJ/ERJ expereince
- Computer keypunch experience
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Candidates must report on first day with 2 forms of acceptable identification to e-verify employment eligibility.
- Candidates will take hands on assessment on day 1 of reporting
- Applicants should plan on one week of orientation/training upon arrival
- Onsite gym and wellness facility accessibility at no cost
- Climate controlled hanger
- Food trucks available daily onsite
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety. Our client’s US network spans from Indianapolis, IN, to Rockford, IL, to Duluth, MN and Oklahoma City OK.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024