SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1775001303
Locations: Tampa, FL
APA Services is seeking to hire A&P Mechanics (License preferred- not required) for client company that will service troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components.
- Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
- May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- A&P License preferred NOT required
- ACCEPTABLE A/C EXPERIENCE:
- Effective immediately, we will accept all aircraft types (helicopter, military, regional, commercial) as eligible aircraft experience. At this time we will still require 2 years of experience, but will no longer require a certain mix of aircraft, which had to include commercial jets.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO company.
- Preferred working experience on B737, B757, B767, MD-80 and A319, A320 is a PLUS for this position. Or a mixture of Military...C130, KC135, P3.
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training;
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
About Our Client:
On the MRO side of the business, our client provides best-in-class services ranging from light repairs to full heavy maintenance visits. On the cargo conversion side, our client provides the very best technical solutions at sensible economics to ensure that freighter operators have sustainable market advantages.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024