SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1743879544
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
This role is responsible for researching aircraft records for compliance with airworthiness requirements and doing floor inspection on all King Air and/or Dash-8 aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research aircraft records for compliance with airworthiness requirements.
- Review Work Orders for completeness and make aircraft maintenance record entries for repairs and alterations performed by the Repair Station.
- Maintain the Repair Station library for Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, and Advisory Circulars.
- Supply the customer with an updated summary of aircraft maintenance status.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of FAA regulations.
- Knowledge of import and export procedures, weight and balance procedures, Special Airworthiness Certificates, aircraft inspection programs and Repair Station rating limitations.
- Commitment to company values.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Must be able to use all technical data.
- Fluent in English.
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 3 years of inspection experience on King Air and/or Dash-8 air frames.
- Computer Skills: Not Applicable
- Certificates and Licenses: A&P Certificate, Inspection Authorization (IA) Certificate, Technical School Certificate, FAA Certificates, and Flight Safety Certificates.
- Other Requirements: Must be able to accomplish any and all duties with little or no assistance.
About Our Client:
Our client is an an aircraft maintenance organization launched in the 1950's as the Service Division for Aero Commander Aircraft in Oklahoma City. During the 1980’s, they transitioned from a factory delivery and maintenance facility to one of the Southwest’s premier full-service maintenance organizations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024