Facility Maintenance Mechanic A
SpecificationsReference Number: 14795BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies advanced technical skills and knowledge and a general knowledge of industry standards and government regulations relative to the installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and related electrical systems in the Company facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually inspects and tests fork lifts, material handling machinery and lifting equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem and repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, grinders, drills, and milling machines to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures. Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings and pipes composed of metals such as iron, steel, brass, and lead and nonmetals such as glass, vitrified clay and plastic.
- Installs and repairs plumbing fixtures such as sinks, commodes and hot water tanks. Repairs and maintains plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes and opening clogged drains.
- Repairs leaky or broken main water or sewer lines leading from the providers main water or sewer lines.
- May operate a backhoe, trenching machine or other powered equipment required to access the leak or break.
- Participate on emergency response teams including First Aid Team, Chemical Spill Response Team, and other duties as assigned.
- Inspects, maintains and repairs any and all material handling and lifting equipment such as forklifts, tugs, pallet jacks, Man lifts, scissor lifts boom lifts, and other equipment as required. Work on equipment varies from very minor maintenance up to and including major overhauls.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical school certificate preferred
- Valid Driver License
- Four (4) plus years of experience in a maintenance position
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines, hydraulics systems components and operation D.C. power, motors, drive systems, charging and control systems, as it relates to material handling and lifting equipment.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024