SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1124214332
Locations: Duluth, MN
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Manufacture a variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- 2. Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- 3. Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- 4. Must be skilled in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6 inch scale, 1 inch micrometer, 6 inch dial caliper.
- 5. Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- 6. Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, etc.
- 7. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- 1. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- 2. Must be able to work any shift.
- 3. Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- 4. Read and interpret 6 inch scale.
- Candidates must report on first day with 2 forms of acceptable identification to verify employment eligibility.
- Candidates will take hands on assessment on day 1 of reporting
- Applicants should plan on one week of orientation/training upon arrival
- Climate controlled hanger
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety. Our client’s US network spans from Indianapolis, IN, to Rockford, IL, to Duluth, MN and Oklahoma City OK.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024