SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1763373587
Locations: Tampa, FL
Services troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Works according to written and/or verbal instructions.
- 2. Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- 3. Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- 4. Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- 5. Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
- 6. Must maintain Airframe license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
- 7. May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- 8. Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
- 1. Two (2) years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO company.
- 2. A valid Airframe & Powerplant license is a plus but not required.
- 3. Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- 4. Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- 5. Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
- 6. Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- 7. Must meet the qualifications to obtain a SIDA badge.
- 8. High School diploma or equivalent.
- Additional Duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
- Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- 1. Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
- 2. Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- 3. Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
- 4. Must have correctable near and far vision.
- 5. Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- 6. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- 7. Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
About Our Client:
On the MRO side, our client provides best-in-class services ranging from light repairs to full heavy maintenance visits. On the cargo conversion side, our client provides the very best technical solution at sensible economics to ensure operators of the clients freighters have sustainable market advantage.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024