RS Upholstery Tech I
SpecificationsReference Number: 137343
Locations: Dallas, TX
Under moderate supervision fabricate and install upholstery, cover panels, and make simple patterns for aircraft interiors using design/engineering drawings and aircraft specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Perform technical upholstery functions within design, customer, FAA, and Gulfstream specifications. Specific installation and trim tasks are to be completed in compliance with work order instructions and specifications.
- 2. Fit panels and windows, cabin head liners, upper sidewalls, lower side panels, hatch panels, windows, cut and surge carpets, cover bulkheads, fabricate various metal parts, and covering and installation of panels.
- 3. Create carpet patterns per design drawings and complete installation.
- 4. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- High School Diploma or GED. Entry level position. Experience using commercial sewing machines, sergers and/or various hand tools used in upholstery and carpet trades is preferred.
- Must be Able to cover mid-cabin interior parts such as, overlays, cabin, lavatory, entry headliners, and dado panels. must have some computer skills
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft.
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024