RS Interior Install Tech II
SpecificationsReference Number: 137324
Locations: Dallas, TX
The Interior Installation Technician II works under general supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories. All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Safely perform aircraft removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels). Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- 2. Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- 3. Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as hand tools, band saws, shears, sanders and brakes. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- 4. Prepare and install aircraft interior items in accordance with company operation procedures and quality standards.
- 5. Remove and re-install nut plates, inserts and other fasteners used in aircraft interiors. Apply proper use of hardware and fittings on aircraft installations.
- 6. Comply with safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies and use personal protective equipment as required. Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- 7. Assist technicians, under supervision, with aircraft maintenance requirements.
- 8. Adapt to sudden schedule changes.
- High school diploma/GED. Two (2) years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience. Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
- 1. Work with lead and higher skilled technicians to develop and implement process improvements that reduce cost, cycle time, and man-hours using Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement techniques.
- 2. Make and use simple patterns for own use employing standardized procedures.
- 3. In support of aircraft certification and final phase testing, may include flight tests on aircraft as required.
- 4. Perform other duties as required.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft.
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024