RS Aircraft Technician I
SpecificationsReference Number: 138049
Locations: Dallas, TX
The Aircraft Technician I, under close supervision, performs or assists with inspection, maintenance, and repair of basic aircraft systems and structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments. Perform basic aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications under close supervision. Assist with movement of aircraft as required.
- 2. Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paper work in a timely manner.
- 3. Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
- 4. Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment. Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely.
- 5. Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic power units, hydraulic lift platforms, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
- 6. Ensure all customer property is properly protected.
- High school diploma/GED. Valid Drivers License required. FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate or 2 years of aviation maintenance experience. Working knowledge of FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures.
About Our Client:
Our client has led the evolution of business and personal aviation since the 1958 debut of the the world’s first purpose-built business aircraft.
Today, they produce the world’s most advanced business aircraft, with innovations from nose to tail and wingtip to wingtip, all while offering unmatched global product support and service.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024