SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1772076696
Locations: Ardmore, OK
Avionics Technicians primary duties is to troubleshoot, inspect, test, adjust, and repair and/or modifying avionics systems, sub-systems and equipment installed on aircraft, in accordance to applicable Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations and predetermined company processes and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interprets and installs avionic systems in accordance to blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents with minimal or no supervision.
- Responsible for inspecting components of avionics equipment for defects and examines accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Troubleshoot to determine malfunctions on aircraft avionics components and electrical systems components.
- Accountable for testing avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness of aircraft.
- Provide analysis of tests results to identify adjustments, repairs, or replacement of defective components.
- Assure that only tooling and equipment in current calibration is utilized for installation, repairs or modifications of aircraft avionics/electronic systems.
- Inspect and test aircraft communications components, navigation components, weather radar, auto pilot, compass systems, and accessories, certifying that all meet manufacturer’s specifications.
- 3-5 years' avionics experience
- Must have experience on 737, DHC-7 and DHC-8 aircraft
- Must have minimum required tools.
- Tool box must be etched shadowed prior to start
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dress Code and Appearance standards need to be strictly adhered by:
- Facial hair is not allowed other than a conservative mustache
- Tattoos must not be visible
- Navy Blue Dockers or Dickies style work pants
- Black shoes (tennis shoes are fine)
- Black Belt
- Shirt and Cap provided upon arrival
About Our Client:
For over 20 years, our client has been providing outstanding aviation services on a global basis to operators of large corporate and V VIP aircraft.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024