SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1604077471
Locations: Richmond, VA
APA Services is seeking to hire Senior AOG Mechanics for a long term opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision perform a variety of air frame and powerplant service, modification and completion functions.
- Working on corporate aircraft doing Depot level maintenance, so must have a knowledge of the aircraft from nose to tail.
- Conduct operational checks on all aircraft systems such as landing gear, engine components, electrical components, control systems including APU operations.
- Will be performing scheduled/non scheduled maintenance and phase inspections.
- Candidate should have good solid corporate aircraft experience and an A&P License is required.
- 5+ years’ AOG experience on Phenom, Citations, Global
- Tools and Truck will be provided
- Solid work history required (This is a long term assignment. Applicant’s with short stents of employment over the previous 2 years will not be considered)
- High School Diploma or GED
- no tools
- MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
About Our Client:
Since 1950, our partner has set the standard for excellence in business aircraft sales, service and management. Its rich history began in Greenville, SC and has expanded to additional locations in Nashville, TN & Dayton, OH.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024