Autoclave Operator Assistant
SpecificationsReference Number: 14749BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge of basic production procedures to learn to prepare detail parts for processing through a computer controlled oven and/or autoclave to produce aircraft parts for operational aircraft applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine developmental learning and training assignments in autoclave process operations.
- Applies standard solutions to problems or work situations of a routine or repetitive nature.
- May perform a variety of routine duties related to any work operation in the processing or repair of company and customer products.
- Assists in performing the required preparation, setup and operation of computer controlled autoclave ovens that are varied and simple to moderately complex to complex in scope to produce parts and components for aircraft applications.
- Follows verbal and written work instructions, operations manuals and other documentation to define the required procedure for attaching instrumentation to the work piece.
- Assembles thermocouple wires and vacuum lines and attach to the workpiece as prescribed in the work instructions.
- Loads the autoclave and/or oven manually or by use of powered lifting devices and checks thermocouples or vacuum lines for proper installation.
- Secures door and assists in initiating the operational sequence manually or by initiating the automatic controls to adjust temperature and/or pressure.
- Records time and temperature setting and gauge readings and removes parts after specified time.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous autoclave/oven experience preferred
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024