A&P - Boeing VIP Aircraft
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-7225221341
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for testing, installing, replacing or repairing components .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under close supervision:
- Conducts pre-flight testing in the hangar and on the ramp.
- Conducts component testing during flight.
- Replaces or repairs faulty components after flight.
- Works closely with flight crews to ensure Company and aircraft safety procedures are adhered to during ground and flight operations.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Ensures that quality standards are met or exceeded and that related documentation is accurate and complete.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Operates tooling and equipment as required.
- VIP business jet experienced
- Heavy aircraft experience
- Need to have Large Transportation Experience and Line or Ramp Mechanic Experience
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- • High School or equivalent
- A&P License required
- SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced knowledge of aircraft flight controls and components
- Quality orientated.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to learn and to assist others.
- Ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak Standard English, including technical, aircraft maintenance related vocabulary, for technical and general work correspondence.
- Must be able to adhere to all established safety policies, processes and procedures.
About Our Client:
Our client is a renowned aircraft modifications and technology company globally approved by both Airbus and Boeing for Next Generation narrow and wide body aircraft structural and system refinements.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024