SpecificationsReference Number: 14733BR
Locations: Tulsa, OK
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge to fabricate honeycomb core flat panels material for aircraft parts applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate honeycomb core flat panels using hand tools, hydraulic presses and process ovens and other like equipment.
- Reviews work orders, planning and other work instructions to determine material and tool requirements, and the sequence of work operations.
- Assemble the required material and assemble panel and core material into a completed assembly.
- Cut to required size and trim excess material as required.
- Operates hydraulic presses to fabricate material used in production of detail parts.
- Examines finished parts and trim to ensure conformance to specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to use small hand tools and machinery
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024