SpecificationsReference Number: EB-5117957881
Locations: Woodland, WA
APA Services is seeking to hire Senior VIP Cabinet Makers for a long term opportunity in Woodland, WA. Candidates will set up and operate variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate and repair aircraft interior components and high grade furniture
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studies drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed
- Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock
- Matches materials for color, grain, or texture
- Sets up and operates woodworking machines such as power saws, jointer, to cut and shape parts from woodstock
- Trims component parts of joints to ensure snug fit
- Bores holes for inserts, pins or dowels
- Glues, fits, and clamps parts and sub-assemblies together to form complete unit
- Drives pins or other fasteners into joints at designated places to reinforce joints Sands and scrapes surfaces and joints of articles to prepare articles for finishing
- Repairs high grade articles of furniture
- Installs hardware such as hinges, catches, strikers and drawer pulls and slides
- 3+ years’ VIP Cabinet repair & fabrication
- Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training;
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
About Our Client:
Our Client, based in Woodland, WA, designs and manufactures the highest quality products for executive, VIP and Head of State aircraft. From custom furniture, seating, galley components to interior mechanisms, our clients’ designers and engineers bring unparalleled experience to the development of unique interiors.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024