Structure Mod Mechanic
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1677061310
Locations: Wichita, KS
The Structure Mod Mechanic maintains, repairs, and overhauls aircraft to ensure the aircraft is in safe working condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all repairs, replacements, etc. on all aircraft systems, airframes in a safe and expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Assist team leaders and shop foreman in finding unsafe or potential problems to customer’s aircraft. Report errors, and do repair as needed.
- Become familiar with all technical publications (maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, etc.) concerning aircraft maintained at this facility.
- Own and maintain basic hand tools and test equipment to perform assigned tasks.
- Work and communicate closely with other shop and office personnel to assure smooth transition of all customer aircraft.
- Become familiar and proficient with all shop test and maintenance gear.
- Perform all tasks assigned by management in a timely and safe manner.
- Maintain a professional demeanor towards all customers, be courteous, informative and sincere.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Provide backup to line personnel when they are moving aircraft in and out of the hangers.
- Other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance, Shop Foreman or the General Manager.
- Minimum of 5 years sheet metal experience on Corporate/private use turboprops and jets.
- IA Required.
- Must meet the requirements of Airport Authority to be receive a badge and have no ramp restrictions.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
- Must have and main current and valid driver's license
About Our Client:
Our client has a legitimate claim to the title of “Premier Cessna Affiliate.” The company’s long association with Cessna has also been filled with a number of “firsts,” including being the first official Cessna dealer, the first Cessna Conquest dealer and ranking first when it comes to supplying Cessna parts to customers all over the world. The relationship goes back more than six decades and is marked by numerous interesting–and sometimes surprising—milestones and facts.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024