VIP Cabinet Maker
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-7129886567
Locations: Waco, TX
Seeking Skilled VIP Interior cabinet makers to join team in Waco Texas! Assignment to begin ASAP! Limited space!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, fabricates aircraft furniture and other wood-surfaced subassemblies using aircraft specifications, design and engineering drawings with a high level of safety, quality, detail and productivity.
- Assists team members with greater experience to enhance techniques supportive of quality workmanship.
- Assembles, pins and glues cabinet shells. Installs drawer-slides, hinges, latches and other hardware in sub-assemblies.
- Applies exterior surface materials such as laminates, veneers, and cap strips.
- 3 year of experience years’ in VIP large cabinet fabrication
- Experience working with aircraft/yacht cabinetry materials including: honeycomb & veneers
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Must be flexible to work 1st or 2nd shifts
- Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of cabinetmaking processes, products and tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
About Our Client:
Global Leader in Aircraft Modification supporting Heads of State.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024