Upholsterer - VIP Aircraft Interior
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-9414595473
Locations: Waco, TX
The VIP upholsterer will work under minimal supervision; sew, foam, design and upholster high quality aircraft seats, trim, panels and install flooring materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upholstery Technician highly experienced in sewing.
- Must have knowledge of various styles of stitching including Baseball stitch, Top or French stitch, Single Stitch and Double stitch.
- Must have experience Cutting leather and fabric, Covering or applying upholstery.
- Must have strong lay-out skills and covering experience.
- Must have experience covering panels, headliners, side walls, surging carpet.
- Must be knowledgeable in different types of materials like leathers, suede, upholstery fabric, and sheepskin.
- Minimum 3 years of Aircraft Upholstery experience required.
- Flexibility with shift work
- High school diploma/GED.
- Advanced knowledge of cabinetmaking processes and products.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be computer literate
About Our Client:
Global Leader in Aircraft Modification supporting Heads of State.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024