Line Maintenance - Heavy Cargo
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1085744082
Locations: Chicago O'Hare, IL
Responsible for providing total line maintenance and technical support for the aircraft to which assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Terminating Service maintenance checks on B747 and B767 aircraft.
- Maintain contact with Maintenance Control regarding the aircraft condition. Communicate, forward copies of repair information to Maintenance Control as work is completed.
- Send original paperwork to Aircraft Records on a daily basis. Troubleshoot, repair defects and complete all return to service paperwork.
- Maintain current inventory of flyaway kits, including serviceable parts, unserviceable parts, and tools. Coordinate the return of used parts. Perform post-flight duties.
- Accomplish all required servicing of the aircraft. Overhaul maintenance, inspection and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication equipment and associated components in accordance with manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, including policies, procedures, Airworthiness Directives Bulletins and FAR limitations.
- Mechanics will be required to sign for work accomplished and Airworthiness. The mechanic in performing his duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Perform other duties as directed by the D.O.M. or Maintenance Control.
- An FAA Airframe and Powerplant License and minimum of 5 years of experience are required.
- Experience on Boeing 747 and 767 is required.
About Our Client:
Air Carrier and a leading provider of air cargo transportation, offering both scheduled and chartered transportation services worldwide.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4001
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024