SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1365072639
Locations: Orlando, FL
Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
- Fabricate and/or install basic avionics and electrical systems
- Assist with more complex installation tasks
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Complete light sheet metal fabrications as directed to facilitate avionics installation or repairs
- Assist with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame
- Assist with wiring harness maps or mock-ups
- Assist with maintaining required logs and records
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation
- Have general knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Complete antenna installations
- Complete coax installations
- Complete or assist with OHM and power checks
- Complete or assist with ground checks
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred
- At least 3 years experience in avionics installation
- Flexibility with shift work
- Standard aircraft wiring practices
- Light sheet metal fabrication
- Blueprint and wiring diagrams
- Electrical components
- Soldering techniques
About Our Client:
Our partner is one of the nation’s biggest and best corporate aviation MRO's, with locations in Cleveland, Mesa, Orlando, and Las Vegas. Providing full service capabilities in maintenance, avionics, interiors, paint, parts sales, and mobile maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024