A&P Mechanic - Lear Jet - Tampa
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1297995277
Locations: Brooksville, FL
Troubleshoots, repairs, inspects and performs maintenance on Lear 31/35 aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Additional Duties:
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- Assist with fuel and / or de-fuel of aircraft
- Assist with engine removal / installation
- May assist with aircraft component repair
- You have an A & P Certificate
- You would typically have 5 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have 5 + years of experience on Lear corporate aircraft
- You have the ability to trouble shoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You have a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & tool control.
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime to include nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have basic PC skill
About Our Client:
AIR AMBULANCE SERVICE
With over 15,000 patients flown, Our Client has become a global leader in providing worldwide air ambulance services.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Just wanted to let you know that this is a great company to work for and I have worked for many in 21 years.Randy G
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024