SpecificationsReference Number: EB-5527125697
Locations: Englewood, Co
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and inspection of all 14 CFR Part 135 and Part 91 maintenance activities on assigned aircraft to ensure that they are maintained in accordance with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of assigned aircraft to meet company, FAA and client standards.
- Perform maintenance on aircraft as directed, at home base and away from base.
- Perform proper aircraft return to service procedures.
- Assist Base Manager to ensure that all necessary documents pertaining to the release of an aircraft from a maintenance visit have been properly completed prior to flight.
- Ensure that airframe, engine, and propeller maintenance records are accurately completed and appropriately maintained.
- Develop monthly expense reports and budget information related to assigned aircraft maintenance.
- Ensure that personnel performing maintenance on assigned aircraft are appropriately qualified and are covered by an FAA drug and alcohol program.
- Update CMP tracking system as maintenance is performed on the aircraft.
- Be available by cell phone after hours to help resolve maintenance issues as necessary.
- Keep the aircraft flight ready and impeccably clean at all times except when scheduled in for maintenance.
- Responsible for aircraft towing and staging.
- Assist with fuel farm maintenance, testing, and reporting as assigned.
- Perform facility and ground support equipment (GSE) maintenance as required.
- Will be required to be available via phone and/or email while off duty on a rotating basis.
- Performs miscellaneous work as assigned.Monitors security of hangar and visitor activity while on shift.
- Cooperate in conduct with the Safety Management System, and be instrumental with corrective action plans and preventative measures.
- 4+ years maintenance experience on corporate aircraft
- A&P License required
- King air experience preferred.
- Experience on Hawkers, Citations, Beechjets, Lear are a PLUS!
- Familiarity with aircraft maintenance programs.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and components.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have own tools
About Our Client:
Our client is headquartered at Centennial Airport with convenient bases in Aspen, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Durango, White Plains in New York, and Hayden/Steamboat Springs.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024