SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1673533025
Locations: Little Rock, AR
The A&P Mechanic will perform airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records as stated in Constant Aviation‘s Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Able to work on maintenance stands, extending to 25 feet.
- Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents
- Must have manual dexterity
- 3+ years' experience on Corporate Aircraft
- Must have A&P License
- Must have own tools
- Able to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Understand of airframe systems such as: basic electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, flight controls and engines
- Experience using computers and aircraft diagnostic software
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024