Structures Technicians - OKC - High rates
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1061915691
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
Inspect, repair, and replace complex aircraft structures and components using tools such as shears, sheet metal brake, rivet gun, drills and other aircraft specific tools. May specialize in aircraft structural repair and or aircraft modifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand basic engineering drawings and blueprints;
- Adheres to Safety and Compliance policies and procedures;
- Consistently meets all requirements for skill, product reliability and appearance;
- Performs assigned duties with sustained accuracy, speed, and quality;
- Capable of acquiring and applying technical information;
- Works in cooperation with others to advance company goals;
- Helps to promote a positive team attitude;
- Support and assists other team members as required.
- Has ability to follow verbal and written instructions with moderate supervision.
- Must be able to work variable shifts as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 or more years related experience on Heavy and Corporate airframes - Hawker B400 exp preferred
- Requires training or equivalent of one or two years of technical school. FAA Airframe certificate preferred.
- • Compliance Issues (CM23);
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Communicating Orally
- Interpersonal Skills
- The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb/ascend ladders using hands, feet and legs to balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is subject to environmental conditions. Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- The employee is frequently required to function in close quarters, crawl spaces and shafts that could cause claustrophobia.
About Our Client:
Local MRO and Modification Center supporting specialized DoD and Government fleet operations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4001
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Betty is the worlds greatest recruiter! She has helped me find work more times than I can count!Kenny S
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024