Cabinet Painter Finisher
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1857002104
Locations: Little Rock, AR
The Cabinet Finisher/Painter will work with the finish coating process for VIP aircraft cabinets and perform other functions that support the delivery of aircraft cabinets using personal skills in conformance with procedures and guidelines and to the standards of our client’s quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aircraft cabinetry finish experience including preparing, sanding or stripping metal or composite surfaces for the application of primer
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Able to work from documentation such as company procedures, preparation packages, etc.
- 3 year of experience preparing, sanding or stripping metal or composite surfaces for the application of primer
- Experience working with aircraft/yacht cabinetry materials including: honeycomb & veneers
- Must report for assignment with personal set of standard trade specific tools
- Able to work in a confined space.
- Able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
- Able to use standard spray paint equipment: paint guns, sanding equipment, dual action orbital sander and common hand tools.
- Must not be abnormally allergic to paint, paint stripper, solvents, primers or other paint related products that produce fumes or dust while performing work related duties.
- Ability to use a respirator.
- Must report with a valid form of identification
About Our Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024