Acrylic Fabricator A
SpecificationsReference Number: 14318BR
Locations: tulsa, ok
Applies advanced technical skills and knowledge to perform various production operations to fabricate, assemble and repair metallic and nonmetallic parts and assemblies for aerospace industry applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material with or without templates or shop aides.
- Routes, saws, drills or otherwise change and add value to detail parts and subassemblies according to work instructions.
- Uses hand and power tools such as routers, drill motors, die grinders and other like tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions.
- Trims parts to fit and files, grinds, deburrs, bevels edges, polishes surfaces and other wise finishes out the material, part or assembly to specifications.
- Assembles detail parts into subassemblies and complete assemblies using written and verbal work instructions.
- Installs rivets, bolts, screws and clips and prepares and applies adhesives.
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Operates production machines and equipment such as hot or cold presses, band saws, and other like production machines to fabricate parts, components and material for production uses.
- Reviews production and process documentation and production scheduling and planning and assist in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of experience in light fabrication and/or assembly
- Experience reading blue prints
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
“Thanks for being so professional and easy to work with!”Aaron G
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024