SpecificationsReference Number: EB-3209678907
Locations: Oklahoma City, OK
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for the inspection of aircraft maintenance to ensure all maintenance functions have been accomplished in accordance with all FAA regulations, OEM instructions as well as all company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that inspections performed on airframe, engines and components are in accordance with Company Policies and procedures, maintenance manuals and approved technical data
- Monitors workmanship and materials to verify that the Company and FAA rules, regulations, and standards are complied with. Performs buy-back inspection on non-routine items and provides inspection sign-offs as required
- Ensures that aircraft modifications or component changes are in compliance with maintenance manual procedures or approved technical data procedures. Ensures all required inspection items (RII) are completed and documented properly
- Ensures that receiving inspections of incoming parts, components, equipment supplies and materials is completed in accordance with the Company General Maintenance Manual (GMM)
- Ensure assistance in the classification of repairs and alterations in relation to Major or Minor Repairs. Ensure appropriate forms are completed to document any major repair or alteration.
- Monitors/audits aircraft inspection reports, log pages and records for accuracy and completeness of entries prior to being sent to the Aircraft Records Department
- Conducts daily audits of aircraft work packages including checks/inspections forms, log pages, routines and non-routines, modification orders, etc. to ensure completion, correctness, use of appropriate references to approved data in all entries and forms
- Monitors the safety and housekeeping of the work areas
- Monitors the Company Precision Measuring Equipment Program
- Must have 4+ years quality control experience
- Hawker Beechcraft or King Air experience, preferred.
- A&P License
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite products; STC program as well as FAA Form 337.
- Must have own tools
- Must have U.S. Work eligibility status.
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
- Jeans and gray T-shirt or APA T-shirts
- Appropriate attire for a FBO & Completion Center – neat appearance.
About Our Client:
Our client is an an aircraft maintenance organization launched in the 1950's as the Service Division for Aero Commander Aircraft in Oklahoma City. During the 1980’s, they transitioned from a factory delivery and maintenance facility to one of the Southwest’s premier full-service maintenance organizations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
I really appreciate the open lines of communication throughout my contractMarko S
Jim and Nicole, Greetings! I wanted to drop a quick note to you both, and express my gratitude for the job Kory did for my family and I. Kory recently helped my family and I land a direct hire, Lead Mechanic position! He stuck with me until I was sure of exactly what I wanted to land, he listened, and then went after it. He brought several options back to me according to my experience level, and never rushed us as we decided what we needed as a family. He checked back with me, returned calls, and kept me in the loop with out being high pressure. My experience with Kory, is that he is a top notch, "does what he says" employee. He is a credit to your organization and a talented individual. If and when I am in need of a recruiter again, or when I meet with another young man or woman who is, I will certainly pass Kory's name and contact info along- he's top shelf and the kind of employee that gives his employer increasing credibility. Thanks again. CraigDirect Placement Success Story!
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024