Interior Installer - VIP Large Cabin
SpecificationsReference Number: EB-1033559591
Locations: Fort Worth, TX
The Interior Installer I is the first level in a series of positions responsible for the fabrication and installation of aircraft interior components. This is an entry-level position with no direct reports that reports to the Interior Installer Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs parts according to work orders and engineering drawings.
- Estimates material requirements and tools or equipment needed to perform job.
- Sets up and operates tools to cut, form and finish material for the job.
- Fabricates and installs interior components.
- Bonds components as required.
- Maintains work order and calls for inspection as necessary.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that fabrication and installation functions are completed in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of or experience with fabrication and installation, including sheet metal.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with aircraft installations.
- SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of aircraft fabrication and installation.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform all fabrication and installation functions.
- Knowledge of blue print reading.
- Quality orientation.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Willingness to assist others.
- Ability to closely follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to use all fabrication machinery such as metal brake, shear, hand tools, and drilling equipment.
- Must be able to understand and speak Standard English, including technical, interior installation related vocabulary, for technical and general work correspondence.
- Must be able to adhere to all established safety policies, processes and procedures.
About Our Client:
Our client is a renowned aircraft modifications and technology company globally approved by both Airbus and Boeing for Next Generation narrow and wide body aircraft structural and system refinements.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
APA has taken care of me for the past 10 years and I will never work for another contract company! They treat me great!Jonathan H
Really appreciates that we are on top of everything. He loves how caring we are! He is especially loving the APA Cares Program.Anthony H
Thanks for sending me here Suzy. You are a wonderful recruiter! In fact you are my favorite recruiter of all the contract houses I have ever worked for! And I have worked for a lot of contract agencies in the past 18 years. You always take great care of me! It is a pleasure having you on my team!!!Jimmy M.
Connect With Us
4150 International Plaza, Tower I, Suite 510
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Job Inquiries: (888) 272-7868 Admin/Payroll: (877) 425-5023 Admin/Payroll Fax: (800) 285-8879 Compliance: (844) 285-8801 Compliance Fax: (877) 985-8805 Recruiting: (888) 272-7868 Recruiting Fax: (800) 285-8805 Sales: (877) 425-5024